Piper Wang
Bummer? Motivation! Okay, here is the thing. So I worte something in English earlier today, and ended up with a comment says it is "inane non-native sentences". I'm going to be honest with you guys, the first voice popped in my head is "What an A-hole". Then I got these feelings, like embarrassment, even humiliatiion somehow. I know I knwo, it's unreasonably (incomprehensible, maybe?). I‘m not proud of it, but these are the real feelings I've got at that point. I was being emtional. But then after I finished reading Mr. "A-hole" 's words, I felt grateful, like I was motivated. I think one of the enjoyments of learning languages is when you are able to have real fun talking with native speakers, when the conversations are not about sentences correction, but really communicating. I think it is significant to focus on how to express like native, at the very beginning of language study. Try harder, be smarter, dig into the pattern that natives would use! "It is all right to be fail, but one must never give up the desire to progress." Oh hey, Mr."A hole". if you happen to see this, I'm sorry that I called you an a-hole, three times.

Bummer? Motivation!

Okay, here is the thing.

So I worte something in English earlier today, and ended up with a comment says saying it is "inane non-native sentences".

I'm going to be honest with you guys, the first voice that popped in my head is said "What an A-hole".

[You could also say 'the first words that popped into my head were' ]

Then I got these feelings, like embarrassment, even humiliatiion somehow. I know I knwo, it's unreasonably  unreasonable (incomprehensible, maybe?).

I‘m not proud of it, but these are the real feelings I've got at that this point. I was being emtional.

But then after I finished reading Mr. "A-hole" 's words, I felt grateful, like I was motivated.
I think one of the enjoyments of learning languages is when you are able to have real fun talking with to (you can actually use 'with' or 'to' in this situation, but 'to' sounds more natural) native speakers, when the conversations are not about sentences sentence correction, but really communicating.

I think it is significant to focus on how to express things like native, at the very beginning of language study.
Try harder, be smarter, dig into the pattern that natives would use!

"It is all right to be fail, but one must never give up the desire to progress."

Oh hey, Mr."A hole". if you happen to see this, I'm sorry that I called you an a-hole, three times.

-------------------------------

Lol!! You tell him! Your sentence construction is actually very natural, like a native, and difficult to distinguish from a native speaker's. There are very few mistakes!!

But just to be ironically helpful, I have given an extremely pedantic explanation of one of my corrections below. Hopefully you see the irony :)

---------------------------------

A note on one of my corrections:

original "when the conversations are not about sentences correction"

Ok, so "sentences correction" I have assumed means "the correction of sentences"

You can perfectly accruately use either "sentence" in singular i.e. "sentence correction", but if you use the plural "sentences" you have to change it a bit.

In this case you have to use the possesive ( adding an 's on the end - or just ' if the word already ends in "s") which makes it "sentences' correction".

Cecily, Thanks for your comment.
Haha, I love this ;) I think a lot of your English sounds very native. "I think one of the enjoyments of learning languages is when you are able to have real fun talking with native speakers, when the conversations are not about sentences correction, but really communicating." Yes, I feel that way too! Thanks for posting.