Maggie
Michael Fassbender Michael Fassbender,the actor got several movies,is famous for the Magneto in X-Men: First Class.Why I want to talk on him?I have to say, I'm falling into his excellent acting skills and his fancinating shark-shaping smile.Is that like a fanatic with a young lady fool emotion?To be honest,there are so many hollywood stars with goodlooking,attractive bodyline and charming accent like him.But are there existing any reasons when you appreciate some guy? In the several years,I have more and more appreciated one kinds of people who keeping his mind and decision,walking slowly but stably to go to catch his goal and still not give up even in a no security time.He is one of them.In 'Jane Eyre‘,he got Mr.Rochester's emotion properly with cool and a little pride appearance but a hot and loyal heart.With more than ten years time to improve acting abililty,he is shining in every moive in which he has acted. In the long run,I think he will make more impressed characters with his great fabricability and persistent attitude. Looking forward Jobs,Macbeth&Assassin's Creed. P.S. German he said is as charming as his LONDON accent!!