HyunWook Park
Is English Easy? I have heard many times that English is an easy language to learn in comparison to other languages. However, I can't agree with it. The more I study English, the harder it becomes to learn. In addition, I have learned some foreign languages apart from English and when I listen to people speaking them such as Turkish, Spanish and Chinese, I can catch some words although I don't know what that means. I can repeat after them. But, when it comes to English, even though I have learned English for more than 10 years, it is still hard to understand native speakers and movies.
I would say if you practice more, you will find English is quite easy :) Just try to speak English as much as possible

I would suggest something like this..

Is English Easy?

I have heard many times that English is an easy language to learn, in comparison to other languages. However, I don't agree with that. The more I study English, the harder it becomes to learn.

In addition, when I listen to people speak some foreign languages (that I have studied,) such as Turkish, Spanish and Chinese, I find that I can catch some words even though I don't know what they mean. I can even repeat them after them. But when it comes to English, even after studying it for more than 10 years, I still find it hard to understand native speakers and movies.

Is English Easy?

I have heard many times that English is an easy language to learn in comparison to other languages. However, I don't agree with that. The more I study English, the harder it becomes to learn it. In addition, I have learned some foreign languages, such as Turkish, Spanish and Chinese apart from English and when I listen to people speak them such as, I can catch some words although I don't know what they mean. I can repeat after them. But when it comes to English, even though I have been learning it for more than 10 years, it is still hard to understand native speakers and movies.

Great job! Very well written.

--Ravi.