Yljaha
The first day of summer 1 (Please, correct me) One of my favorite affair is swimming. My city is situated on the bank of the quite large lake. I live in the North, so its lake warms up for a long time. Therefore a lot of people prefer rivers or small lakes for swimming. I like my big lake, because it takes just 10 minutes to get destination. Frankly I am afraid to swim very far from the coast, but I can boast that it is easy for me to swim very long time. Opposite my husband is very tired when he is swimming, but I could continue and continue to swim. He called me Mermaid. I joked that I will swim The English Channel someday. In my opinion, summer is not summer without swimming. But it all was before my pregnancy. When I became pregnant I refuse from two my favorite things. In order to avoid the risk I didn't ride on motorcycle and I didn't swim. However people told me, that it was safe on earlier term and they did it and everything was all right. I replied that somebody does dead loop on the plane when she is pregnant, but I am not she. I was firm. My husband felt guilt or maybe he saw that I envy him, so he everyday asked my permission : "Yljaha, can I ride on motorbicycle with Tom for swimming?"(they rode on the more warmer lake). Of course I understood that it was silly to punish him for my condition. I knew that I would do it in the next summer and I let him. Once I heard a song. That song belongs the band which performs joke songs, sometimes with very profound sense, sometimes without any sense, just funny songs. I heard next verse: and now not riding, and now not swimming, Since then, as you have seen two purple stripes. Refren: Fathers!!! Fathers!!!
1

The First Day of Summer 1 (Please, correct me)

One of my favorite hobbies is swimming. My city is situated on the bank of quite a large lake. I live in the North, so the lake takes a long time to warm up (I think this is what you meant to say). Therefore a lot of people prefer rivers or small lakes for swimming. I like my big lake, because it takes just 10 minutes to get to the destination. Frankly, I am afraid to swim very far from the coast, but I can boast that it is easy for me to swim for a very long time. Unlike my husband, who becomes very tired when he swims, but I can continue and continue to swim. He called me a mermaid. I joked that I will swim The English Channel someday. In my opinion, summer is not summer without swimming, but it was all before my pregnancy. When I became pregnant, I refrained from doing two my favorite things. In order to avoid the risk, I didn't ride on a motorcycle and I didn't swim. However people told me that it was safe during the beginning (of pregnancy), so I did it and everything was all right. I replied that somebody did a dead lift on a plane when she is pregnant, but I am not her. I was firm. My husband felt guilt or maybe he saw that I envied him, so he asked for my permission every day : "Yljaha, can I ride on the motorcycle with Tom to go swimming?"(they rode on the warmer lake). Of course I understood that it was silly to punish him for my condition. I knew that I would do it in the next summer and I let him.
Once I heard a song. It belongs to a band which performs joke-filled songs, sometimes with a very profound meaning, sometimes without any meaning, just funny songs. I heard the following verse:
and now not riding,
and now not swimming,
Since then, as you have seen
two purple stripes.
Refrain: Fathers!!! Fathers!!!