School spending (IELTS exercice) The studied particular UK school shows the greatest spendings throughout the years in Teachers’ salaries. This is by far the largest expense made by that school. Despite the small increase in 1991 it has remained at 40% of the total school spending. Beside the Teachers’ salaries, in 2001 the second largest school spending concerned furniture and equipment which is at 33% rate of the total school spending at that time. It was however not the case earlier and surprisingly enough it even hit 5% of the total school spending ten years earlier in 1991. In 1981 it was slightly higher at a rate of 1981.
1

School spending (IELTS exercice)

The  particular UK school in the study shows the highest spendings throughout the years in Teachers’ salaries. This is by far the largest expense made by that school. Despite the small increase in 1991 it has remained at 40% of the total school spending.

Beside the Teachers’ salaries, in 2001 the second largest school expense concerned furniture and equipment, which is at 33% rate of the total school spending at that time. It was however not the case earlier and surprisingly enough it even hit 5% of the total school spending ten years earlier in 1991. In 1981 it was slightly higher at a rate of 1981.

Good work!