juan castro
A grey day Friday, all we are waiting for this day since monday. I don´t know why or which are the reasons for that but so it´s. My health is nos well yet and what a surprise when I woke up a few of minutes ago; I open my window and there it was, friday, our lovely and dreamed friday. But this was not as I thought. All around me is grey, it´s raining, it´s cold and that doesn´t make me feel better. I really love raining days, but now I would like to see the sun, the blue sky and go out to take a walk with my dog. My parents told me that I must not go out to my home because the cold and grey weather could affect my health. I´m headache, fever and flu, they are right, if I want to get well I have to stay at home and hope sun comes to make my day. What about your friday?

A grey day

Friday, all we are waiting for this day since monday. I don´t know why or which are the reasons for that but it's so. 
My health is not well yet and what a surprise when I woke up a few of minutes ago, I opened my window and there it was, Friday, our lovely and dreamed-of friday. But this was not as I thought. All around me is grey, it´s raining, it´s cold and that doesn´t make me feel better. I really love raining days, but now I would like to see the sun, the blue sky and go out to take a walk with my dog. My parents told me that I must not go out to my home because the cold and grey weather could affect my health. I have a headache, fever and flu, & they are right. If I want to get well I have to stay at home and hope sun comes to make my day.

What about your friday?

gracias por sus sinceros deseos. "aliviase pronto migo"= aliviate pronto amigo, a little correction, thanks.
aliviase pronto migo :)