Yljaha
The first day of summer 2 (Please, correct me) I was so laughing at the moment. I invited my husband for listening to it. How did they guess our situation? It was so exactly! Then I listened to song 5 or 7 times in sequence. Unfortunately, this summer is extremely cold. So I didn't swim, because of weather. My husband asked me every day: "Will you swim in this summer?" I answered: "I don't know. I have forgot it." He was surprised, because we exchanged our roles. Before I often persuaded him to swim. I did it every day and I gained a reputation of walrus. Yesterday my husband asked me again. He said: "At least you have to check water." I agreed. Then Italki girl from Mexico wrote me. I told her that I could not chat. I reported her: "I am going on the beach, but I don't ensure, that I will swim, if water is icy, I will not be so brave". She said: "I think you will". I realized that I will be swim completely, because of her. My husband joked: "Now you have to do it, because you don't have to be disgraced all over the world". Water was ice-cold, but I did it. Yesterday I had my first day of summer in this year!
1

The first day of summer 2 (Please, correct me)

I was so laughing at the moment. I invited my husband for to listening to it. How did they guess our situation? It was so exactly! Then I listened to the song 5 or 7 times in a row sequence.
Unfortunately, this summer is has been extremely cold. So I didn't swim, because of the weather. My husband asked me every day: "Will you swim in this summer?", and I answered: "I don't know. I have forgotten about it." He was surprised, because we exchanged our roles. Before (Not wrong, but <em>In the past</em> would sound more native like) I often persuaded him to swim. I did it every day and I gained a the reputation of walrus (I don't understand this?).
Yesterday my husband asked me again. He said: "At least you could have to check the water." I agreed. Then Italki girl from Mexico, whom I met on italki, wrote me. I told her that I could not chat. I told reported her: "I am going on to the beach, but I don't ensure, am not sure that I will am going toswim. If water is icy, I will not be so brave enough(A much more natural way of phasing this would be <em>I am going to the beach, but I am not sure if I am going to swim, because I am not brave enough to swim in icy water</em>) . She said: "I think you will". I realized that if I will be swim, it will be completely because of her. My husband joked: "Now you have to do it, because you don't have want to be disgraced all over the world". The water was ice-cold, but I did it.
Yesterday I had my first day of summer day of the in this year!