Pauline
How would you feel, if you were travelling in many different coutries ? Since I was a child, i've traveled in many countries.. On the one hand, for some people, that's such a chance, because indeed, you can discover new cultures, new way of living, new people with other way of thinking. That's exciting to meet people, to build good memories... But on the other hand, people think that you can not be attached to people, because you are always getting in, and getting out of some countries. Of course you can keep contact with people, but you will probably never see them again.. In my opinion, I feel free when I meet new acquaintances, even if I know that is just for a few time. Moreover, travel make me more open-minded ! This, seems as a kind of circle which is repeated in each new countrie. For now, this circle makes me happy..but maybe in a few years, I will need to settle in a fix place ! What about you ? How would you feel if you were travelling in many different coutries ?

How would you feel, if you were travelling in many different coutries ?

Since I was a child, i've traveled in many countries..

On the one hand, for some people, that's such a chance, because indeed, you can to discover new cultures, new way of living, new people with other way of thinking.

For some travelling is a rare opportuniy to discover new cultures, new way of living, and other people with different way of thinking.

That's exciting to meet people, to and build good memories...

It is exciting to meet people and to build good memories.

But on the other hand,  others people think that you can not be attached bond to people, because you are always getting in, and getting out of some countries.

Of course, you can keep contact with people, but you will probably never see them again..
In my opinion, I feel free when I meet new acquaintances, even if I know that is just for a few times.
Moreover, traveling makes me more open-minded !
This, seems as a kind of circle which is repeated  recurrent theme in each new country I visit.
For now, this circle repetition makes me happy..but maybe in a few years, I will need to settle in a fix place in a few years !
What about you ? How would you feel if you were travelling in many different coutries ?

Well I am a self-confessed travel addict- I have visited 33 countries and lived in 3 for a long time, so I feel that it isn't a problem, especially when today it is easy to stay in touch with people by phone and internet. In the past it was more difficult but today I have friends all over the world and I have some in different countries that I have been friends with for over 30 years even if I have not seen them face to face every year.