Angel
My holiday-You will be interested! I am a colleague student in China. I finished my final exam in 16th July. And then, I got my home by bus and it take six hours. I feel excited because I have a long holiday and I can do what I want to do. But I feel so boring after 10 days.I try my best to make my holiday meaningful.I learn PS and one instrument ( Hu Lu Si). I very enjoy when I do this! How about you holiday!
1

My holiday-You will be interested!

I am a colleague college (colleague means 同事!) student in China. I finished my final exam in on (in English we use "on" for dates) the 16th of July, and then, I got went my home by bus and it take took (past tense) six hours. I feel felt (it sounds like you're talking about the past here, as you initially felt excited, but now feel bored) excited because I have a long holiday and I can do whatever I want to do. But now I feel so boring bored after 10 days. I'm trying my best to make my holiday meaningful. I'm learn PS (we normally say Photoshop rather then PS in English) and one an instrument called the  Hu Lu Si. (I changed the grammar in this sentence to present tense, as it seems like this is what you're doing at present) I very enjoy I'm very happy when I do this! (or you can say "I really enjoy doing this") How about your holiday?

For the sentence in the middle, a more natural way of writing it would be: At first I felt so excited about the prospect having such a long holiday and being able to do whatever I wanted, but now after just 10 days I'm already bored!

Also regarding the use of the word boring. Remember that if your want to express a feeling then you should use the word "bored". If you want to use it as an adjective then you should use the word "boring".

For example:

This movie is very boring.

Studying English is boring.

I feel so bored being stuck at home with nothing to do.

I'm bored.

My teacher is so boring. I feel so bored whenever I'm in his class.

Maybe you can get a part-time job during the holidays if you're bored. Lots of students in England get a summer job to make some money and gain some work experience.