gary
Today is nice I got up very late this day,It was shine at morning,and I went to work after had breakfast,The manage called me ,Gary ,you come to office so early ,can you help me,I answered him,Of course,please told me ,Would you help me sent letter to the other company,it si very urgent.Are you ok,I answered "I am ok"。but i was go out from other company,it was rained outside,but I had no an umbralle,just then ,A gril followed me ,and said to me ,"Are you gary",I answered ,Yes i am,she just gave me a umbralle.and told me,she is a assistant this company,his manager found it was rain,so called him sent me a umbralle for me,so I believe this world is very nice,I should try my best to help whose need help ,come on,Gray ,I siad to me.

Today is nice

I got up very late today. The sun was shining in the morning and I went to work after I had breakfast. The manager called me saying, "Gary, you have come to office so early. Can you help me?" I answered him, "Of course. He asked, Please. told me ,"Would you please help me send a letter to the other company? It is very urgent. Are you ok?" I answered, "I am ok." But when I went out from other company, it was raining outside, and I had no an umbrella. Just then, a girl followed me and said to me, "Are you gary?" I answered, "Yes I am." She just gave me an umbrella and told me that she was an assistant in this company and that her manager found it was rain, so he called her to give me  an umbrella. umbralle for meSo I believe this world is very nice and I should try my best to help those who need help. "Come on, Gary", I said to myself.

[<em>Basically good.  You are using direct quotes in your entry, which is difficult for Chinese, because Mandarin doesn't use them so much.</em>]

Today was nice.

I got up very late in the morning and the sun was still shining. I was going to go work after I eat breakfast when the manager called,

"Gary, I need you to come to the office early. Can you help me?" he asked.

"Of course" I answered.

"Could you help me send a letter to the other company? It is very urgent. Are you ok?" He continued.

"I am okay." I replied.

But as I exited from the other company, it started to rain outside. I had no umbrella. Suddenly a girl me asked,

"Are you Gary?"

"Yes I am." I answered.

She gave me an umbrella and told me that she was an assistant at that company. Her manager found out that it was raining, so he called her to send me an umbrella. I believe that this world is very nice and I should try my best to help those who need help.

"Come on Gary." I said to myself.