Kiri
Let Me Introduce Myself Pt. 1/3 This is my first post in italki. Let me talk about myself, then. I was born and raised in Utsunomiya which has governmental functions of Tochigi prefecture. Speaking of Tochigi, you might imagine Nikko because of world heritage sites just like Toshogu, while Utsunomiya is not in the least popular, I assume. Utsunomiya, in fact, is famous for gyoza that is the most consumed in Japan, and I'm pretty sure it is more delicious than any other cities have. It's not exaggeration. Well, I spent my childhood in the city until I graduated from high school. When I was a child, I didn't like playing sports, reading books nor studying something. I only was keen on video games so much that my classmates sometimes called me 'otaku' (that is a person who has obsessive interest in something). Otaku culture, nowadays, has relatively been accepted domestically thanks to international trend, but at the time I was, never. After graduating from high school, I went to university, moving to Tokyo. Now I said Tokyo, but exactly it's not true. The place where I moved to was in Kanagawa not in Tokyo but closest to Tokyo. As to university, as well, it was a university not in Tokyo but in Kanagawa, which has another campus in Tokyo. It was somewhat unacceptable for me because 'Tokyo life' was what I longed for. In the University, I studied international economics. This article continues to Pt. 2

Let Me Introduce Myself Pt. 1/3

This is my first post on italki. Let me talk about myself, then. <em>(Let me introduce myself then.)</em>

I was born and raised in Utsunomiya which is a governmental hub for Tochigi prefecture. Speaking of Tochigi, you might imagine Nikko because of world heritage sites like Toshogu, while Utsunomiya is not in the least popular, I assume. Utsunomiya, in fact, is famous for producing the most consumed gyoza in Japan, and I'm pretty sure it is more delicious than what any other cities have. It's not an exaggeration.

Well, I spent my childhood in the city until I graduated from high school. When I was a child, I didn't like playing sports, reading books, or studying anything. I was only keen on video games, to the point that my classmates sometimes called me an 'otaku' (that is a person who has obsessive interest in something). Otaku culture, nowadays, has relatively been accepted domestically thanks to international trends, but that wasn't the case at the time, so I wasn't very accepted. <em>(You could also say "thanks to otaku culture spreading internationally.")</em>

After graduating from high school, I went to university, moving to Tokyo. Now, I said Tokyo, but that's not exactly true. The place where I moved to was in Kanagawa, which is not in Tokyo but is close to it. <em>(The outskirts of Tokyo, perhaps?)</em> As for the university itself, it was not in Tokyo either, but rather in Kanagawa, which has another campus in Tokyo. This was somewhat unacceptable for me because 'Tokyo life' was what I longed for. In university, I studied international economics.

This article continues in Pt. 2