Euler Carmona
My last trip Hi all, I want to talk about my last trip. I went to Panama two weeks ago. I was there for ten days and it was so great. Panama is a beautiful country but I it´s not cheap as I thought. I was reading about the costs before going to Panama and many comments on the web said that Panama is not an expensive country to travel but I don´t agree now :). I went to an Island that is two hours away from Panama City, obviously I had to take a Ferry to go there. The Island is gorgeous (Contadora Island) , there are 6 nice beaches and the good thing is that there are not much people there. Panamanians are very helpful and they are warm people with foreigners so it´s a good place to travel
2

My last trip

Hi all, I want to talk about my last trip.

I went to Panama two weeks ago. I was there for ten days and it was so great.

Panama is a beautiful country but I it´s not as cheap as I thought. I was reading about the costs before going to Panama and many comments on the web said that Panama is not an expensive country to travel, but I don´t agree now :).

I went to an island that is two hours away from Panama City, so obviously I had to take a ferry to go there. The island, Contadora Island, is gorgeous. There are 6 nice beaches and the good thing is that there are not many people there.

[<em>Good job.  With anything countable, you should use 'many' not much.  "Many people" ('people' are countable)  "Too much water" (water is not countable)</em>]

Panamanians are very helpful and they are warm people with foreigners so it´s a good place to travel