P.Hui
Part of my Motivation Statement for the admission of masters program EDUCATION PART Most of the subjects are dynamic and industry relevant subjects that combine and cover the studies of both gaming and hospitality internationally, such as Global Issues in Gaming and Hospitality Management, Hospitality Marketing and Promotion and Strategic Management for the Gaming and Hospitality Industries. As I am specialized in Hospitality management, subjects are more related to the hospitality industries rather than the gaming industries. WORK EXPERIENCE PART Working in the Employee Services of the HR department, mainly responsible for holding event for the employees in (company name), "Family Day" was one of the events being held in my internship period; Entering data into the system.
1

Part of my Motivational Statement for (the) admission to (of) masters program/programme

EDUCATION PART
Most of the subjects are dynamic and industry related, covering studies into the international (relevant subjects that combine and cover the studies of both) gaming and hospitality industries.  (internationally, such as) Examples include Global Issues in Gaming and Hospitality Management, Hospitality Marketing and Promotion and Strategic Management for the Gaming and Hospitality Industries. As I specialise (am specialized) in Hospitality management, the subjects are more related to the hospitality industries rather than the gaming industries.

WORK EXPERIENCE PART
Working in the Employee Services of the HR department, mainly responsible for holding events for the employees in (company name), "Family Day" was one of the events being held in my internship period; Entering data into the system.

Good introduction.I have suggested a few changes you could make to improve the text a little.