Alejandro
Presentation Hi My name´s Alejandro. I´m university student. I´m 19 years old. Actually live with my father, my brother and my cats in Santiago. I wish learn and speak English because is very important for my studies. Thanks for read. See ya.
1

Presentation

Hi My name's Alejandro. I'm a university student. I'm 19 years old. I actually live with my father, my brother, and my cats in Santiago. I wish to learn and speak English because it is very important for to my studies. Thanks for reading. See ya.

1

Presentation Introduction (Se traduce la palabra 'presentación' como 'Introduction' aquí, no 'presentation.)

Hi, my name's Alejandro. I'm a university student. I'm 19 years old. Actually I currently (actual = 'current' in English. Actualmente = Currently) live with my father, my brother and my cats in Santiago. I wish to learn and speak English because it is very important for my studies. Thanks for reading. See ya.

Presentation

Hi, my name´s Alejandro. I´m a university student. I'm 19 years old. I actually live with my father, my brother and my cats in Santiago. I wish to learn and speak English because it's very important for my studies. Thanks for reading. See ya.