AmyThang
Buried Diamonds I got your last message. I haven't written you recently not because I am angry with you, but because I am afraid of losing control over my feelings. Your words were full of anger. Maybe you were angry because I didn't write and I blocked you in my phone contacts. Being with you is like having a diamond but sometimes you need to bury the most precious diamond to the most hidden places so as to protect it. You are sure of its place, but nothing more. You don't want to look at it because its shine makes your eyes hard. You don't want to lose your eyesight. You don't want to touch it for fear of giving it any harm. But if you bury it, you won't lose your eyesight, nor can give it harm by your touch. Everything will be safe. That's because you never unbury it from its place, but you never forget where you have buried it. You always remember its place. Maybe you only want to forget about its presence because life becomes easier if you forget about the diamonds. You may buy much gold, silver or copper instead. I don't know what our situation seems to you, but what I see is the same with this diamond.

Buried Diamonds

I got your last message. I haven't written you recently, not because I am angry with you, but because I am afraid of losing control over my feelings. Your words were full of anger. Maybe you were angry because I didn't write and I blocked you in my phone contacts. Being with you is like having a diamond - sometimes you need to bury the most precious diamond to the most hidden places so as to protect it. You are sure of its place, but nothing more. You don't want to look at it because its shine makes your eyes hard. You don't want to lose your eyesight. You don't want to touch it for fear of causing it any harm. But if you bury it, you won't lose your eyesight, nor can give it be harmed by your touch. Everything will be safe. That's because you never unbury it from its place, but you never forget where you have buried it. You always remember its place. Maybe you only want to forget about its presence because life becomes easier if you forget about the diamonds. You may buy much gold, silver or copper instead. I don't know what our situation seems to you, but what I see is the same with this diamond.

<em>[Your English is excellent.]</em>