Danna
Italki changed my life A lot of people of all ages around the world have ever wished to learn a second language ,some people decide to learn it without any help ,in many cases learners tend to learn phrases from song lyrics through repetition, and other people begin a course .These are the main ways in which we start our wonderful trip. Those who learn it by themselves read lots of English books such as short stories, novels and so forth. What is more, how many of us have spent several hours in front of television, watching films subtitled in English, in Spanish, in Japanese and I could continue listing more and more languages. Currently listening to radios from abroad is a useful way to begin getting used to listeniging to native speakers and learn how to pronounce words apart from repeating song lyrics. Learners who start a course are given tools to acquire different skills. Our knowladge is built according to the curricula of each country which include many subjects for instance Phonetics, Grammar and Pedagogical subjects etc. We write essays , listen to recordings of dialogues between natives and so on. In spite of practising several hours at classrooms and at our places, we feel as if it wasn´t enough because we learn how to write or speak , how to pronounce words but the situation is completely diferent from real conversations. Here is where I found that italki changed my life . Since I became a member I´ve known so many helpful and kind-hearted people who help me with Grammar and speaking that I feel much motivated day after day. What is more, I feel as if I were less nervous after each talk through Skype. In fact, I would dare to say that I´m learning faster.
2

A lot of people of all ages around the world have ever wished to learn a second language ,some people decide to learn it without any help, in many cases learners tend to learn phrases from song lyrics and through repetition, and other people begin a course. These are the main ways in which we start our wonderful trip. 

Those who learn it by themselves read lots of English books such as short stories, novels and so forth. What is more, how many of us have spent several hours in front of television, watching films subtitled in English, in Spanish, in Japanese and I could continue listing more and more languages. Currently listening to radios from abroad is a useful way to begin getting used to listening to native speakers and learning how to pronounce words apart from repeating song lyrics.

Learners who start a course are given tools to acquire different skills. Our knowladge is built according to the curricula of each country which includes many subjects, for instance Phonetics, Grammar and Pedagogical subjects etc. We write essays, listen to recordings of dialogues between natives and so on. In spite of practising several hours in classrooms and in our homes, we feel as if it wasn´t enough because we learn how to write or speak, how to pronounce words but the situation is completely different from real conversations.

Here is where I found that italki changed my life. Since I became a member I´ve known so many helpful and kind-hearted people who helped me with Grammar and speaking, and I feel more motivated day after day. What is more, I feel as if I were less nervous after each talk through Skype. In fact, I would dare to say that I'm learning faster.

<em>That's great, congratulations, and keep going!</em>

Good luck