Kiko Rodriguez
Tesla, a new generation. I am going to write about an incredible engine which is going to change the world completely. Nowadays, almost every family has their own oil car, it is very difficult to find a different type, like hybrids ones. Imagine what was my impression when I saw for the first time in the streets of Holland a totally electric car, Tesla (car´s name) was amazing. I knew it was an electric one because my friend told me, if he had not told me I would have not known it because it looked like an oil car. Hopefully, he told me and when I came to Spain I started looking for information. What I found on the internet was pretty fascinating. It works like a luxury oil car, it is really fast, comfortable and secure. On the other hand, it is not cheap at all, but what I read is going to be cheaper in no too much time. I hope this scientific dreams come true, if not our enviromental problem is going to get bigger. In conclusion, in my point of view this type of inventions are going to change our world like and mind completely.. what is going to be the next one ?

Tesla, a new generation.

I am going to write about an incredible engine which is going to change the world completely. Nowadays, almost every family has their own oil car, it is very difficult to find a different type, like hybrids ones.

Imagine what was my impression when I saw for the first time in the streets of Holland a totally electric car, Tesla (car´s name) was amazing. I knew it was an electric one because my friend told me, if he had not told me I would have not known it because it looked like an oil car.

Hopefully, he told me and when I came to Spain I started looking for information. What I found on the internet was pretty fascinating. It works like a luxury oil car, it is really fast, comfortable and secure. On the other hand, it is not cheap at all, but what I read is going to be cheaper in no too much time. I hope this scientific dreams come true, if not our enviromental problem is going to get bigger.

In conclusion, in my point of view this type of inventions are going to change our world and mind completely.. what is going to be the next one ?