Luisa Patiño
Living a new life I am living en USA one week ago, and its very different from my place of birth Its very hard because all people speak english and sometimes I didn't understand anything, so Its a great experience, I want to improve my english and be able to have a conversation naturally.
1

Living a new life

I moved to the USA one week ago and it's very different from my place of birth. It's very hard because everyone speaks English and sometimes I don't understand anything, so it's a great experience. I want to improve my English and be able to have a conversation naturally.

1

Living a new life

I am living en moved to the USA one week ago, and it's very different from my place of birth. It's very hard because all people speak English and sometimes I didn't don't understand anything, so it's a great experience. I want to improve my English and be able to have a conversation naturally.

Welcome to the US! :) 

Hola Luisa! I am from the United States and am living in Guatemala right now, I totally understand what you mean! Sometimes I don't understand anything either! That feels frustrating. But the times when I DO understand something, it feels so good! And it is that feeling I am trying to get more. I practice everyday. Keep practicing and you will get better and better everyday! Yo veo que tu eres de Colombia. Ahora yo busco un partner de conversacion para mi espanol especialmente de Colombia porque es mi acento favorito. Podemos ser partners, si tu quieres. Tambien yo veo que estas en Washington!! vivia muchos anos en Oregon. Que bonita en ambos estados!!
Ohhh thanks!!
Bienvenido! Que toda pase bacano.