Zahra
what will happen in the world on next 50 years? Imagining what will happen on next 50 years , it is not impossible but ,we can't imagine the exact one.I think we can imagine the world in two ways, good and bad ways. First, I explain good way.Technology will progress and people can work easily.Facilities will improve .scientist will make new public transportation such as, flying cars and flying shoes.departments will be different and old house will be destroy . Architect will make a change on pattern of city.we will live on another way.Maybe people can live on moon or mars . second, people will be lazy and fat because they won't work much work and eat food that make them heavy.In addition people don't eat healthy food and polluted weather will be sick and doctors will try to make cure for new illnesses.Global warming is a important issue for paying attention. Finally , life not end and we can live .We must work hard and don't let people to polluted air and destroy jungles because these two part actually will effect on our life.
Interesting topic! I dont know maybe the technology of robots will highly improve and people will exactly live with robots. And because the highly function of everything and easy access to everything, those will make a generation that prepare for a war. I dont know. Just in my opinion hehehe thanks..