Raffaele
Equal Exchange: a question What is the best way to work in a equal exchange? I think the best way is alternate 15 minutes in a language and 15 in second one. Otherwise each one speaks the language that he's learning. How do you do it? (Correct it and reply please )
1

Equal Exchange: a question A Question

What is the best way to work in a an equal exchange?
I think the best way is alternate 15 minutes in a one language and 15 minutes in the second one.
Otherwise each one speaks the language that he's learning. By doing this, each person practices the language they are learning.
How do you do it?

(Correct it and reply please)

Noat bad at all Raffaele, very few mistakes at all. I had to rewrite one sentece because it did not sound grammatically correct, but other than that everything else looks good. If you would like any help to improve and practice your English I'd be happy to help you. If you have any questions, please let me know.

As far as how I practice languages, when I practice Italian I have a mixed speaking session with a native speaker via Skype and we just switch between Italian and English, English and Italian, but we have no set time limits, or "rules" we just switch between the languages when we want to. I hope this answers your question.