rico
diary: day 1, about learning English July 31, 2015, To my future self, I hope this entry doesn't appear to be as odd as it might be. In fact, this is the very first English diary that I have ever written. I know I will make tons of wording and grammar mistakes, but that's the how I improve and the whole point of keeping this. This diary is meant to document my sometimes funny, naive, but sometimes serious thoughts and stories. and today's topic is my English learning strategies. Not long ago, I read somewhere that learning a new language requires inputs and outputs. As for inputs, I decide to read more casual reads, like novels and etc..This way I can grow my vocabulary, and in time, hopefully as large as most native speakers have. When it comes to outputs, I'd like to speak and write more, and make myself familiar with more words and sentence patterns. This is key to using a language especially when speaking, because we usually don't have much time to think, searching for the "right" word and organizing sentences. What comes out of our mouths is the things right off the top of our heads. My main goal here is to make the language I have learned become my own. This is not going to be easy, but I have embarked on the journey and will keep up. R
1

diary: day 1, about learning English

July 31, 2015, To my future self,

I hope this entry doesn't appear to be as odd as it might be, in fact, this is my very first English diary that I have ever wrote. And I know I will make tons of wording and grammar mistakes, but this is how I will improve and the whole point of keeping this, 
diary it is meant to document my sometimes funny, mostly naive, mainly serious thoughts and stories, and today's topic is my English learning strategies.

Not long ago, I read somewhere that learning a new language requires input and output. As for input, I have decided to read more casual matter, like novels and magazines etc...

This way I can grow my vocabulary, and hopefully in time have a extensive native vocabulary.

When it comes to output, I would like to speak and write more fluently, and immerse  myself into more familiar words and sentence patterns. This is key to using a language especially when speaking, because we usually don't have much time to think, searching for the "right" word and organizing sentences. What comes out of our mouths is the first thing in our minds.

My main goal here is to learn the language and make it my own.

This is not going to be easy, but I have embarked upon this journey and will keep up.

R

diary: day 1, about learning English

July 31, 2015, To my future self,

I hope this entry doesn't appear to be as odd as it might be. In fact, this is the very first English diary that I have ever written. I know I will make tons of wording and grammar mistakes, but that's the how I improve and the whole point of keeping this.
This diary is meant to document my sometimes funny, naive, but sometimes serious thoughts and stories. and today's topic is my English learning strategies.

Not long ago, I read somewhere that learning a new language requires inputs and outputs. As for inputs, I decide to read more casual reads, like novels and etc..This way I can grow my vocabulary, and in time, hopefully as large as most native speakers have.
When it comes to outputs, I'd like to speak and write more, and make myself familiar with more words and sentence patterns. This is key to using a language especially when speaking, because we usually don't have much time to think, searching for the "right" word and organizing sentences. What comes out of our mouths is the things right off the top of our heads. My main goal here is to make the language I have learned  my own.

This is not going to be easy, but I have embarked on the journey and will keep up.

R