Manuel López Pliego
Plans for tomorrow Tomorrow I´ve planned going a big natural park near of my city. This park is crossed by some rivers and also contains some little lakes. It´s usually use for different kind of people; some of them go to the park for have a nice time with family or friends, but also there´re people who use it for swim training, so people who want to swim in the sea, or a big distance, usually go to the park. That´s because the water is colder than most of swimming pool. In my case, I want to go for both reasons.I want to know this place, have a nice time, and also I´m going to swim into the river at least 1 km.

Plans For omorrow

TomorrowI plan on going to a big nature park near of my city. This park has some rivers, and also contains some small lakes. It´s usually used by different types of people.  Some of them go to the park to have a nice time with their family or friends, but also there´re people who use it to go swimming.  So people who don't want to swim in the sea, or travel long distances, usually go to the park. Also because the water is colder than most of swimming pools.

In my case, I want to go for both reasons.  I want to visit this place, have a nice time, and also I want to go swimming in the river at least 1 km.