Laís
My vacation are over :/ Unfortunately my vacation are over. I was sick all of my vacation so I couldn't enjoy them. My friend came over to visit me and we went to Japanese restaurant. I really like Japanese food. It's one of my favorites foods worldwide. A friend of mine, right from our times at school also came over to visit me and we went to met some of our old friends from school. It was fun and nostalgic. I would like to travel on my vacation but I am saving my money to travel on Holidays. I wanna go to Argentina. Many brazilians travel to Argentina because it's very near here and is an inexpensive trip. On next monday I will go back to my university.I don't wanna this because I hate get up early but I miss my friends so I feel that is a good thing.
1

My vacation is over :/

Unfortunately my vacation is over. I was sick all of my vacation so I couldn't enjoy it. My friend came over to visit me and we went to Japanese restaurant. I really like Japanese food. It's one of my favorites foods worldwide. A friend of mine, right from our times at school also came over to visit me and we went to meet some of our old friends from school. It was fun and nostalgic. I would like to travel on my vacation but I am saving my money to travel on Holidays. I wanna go to Argentina. Many brazilians travel to Argentina because it's very near here and is an inexpensive trip. On next monday I will go back to my university. I don't wanna go back because I hate getting up early but I miss my friends so I feel that is a good thing.

Thank you so much. I feel better now. I don't know how explain that in English but I mean to say "um amigo da época da escola".
Hi Laís Sorry to hear you were sick for your vacation!! I hope you are better now. I did some minor corrections to your entry, but besides a couple minor (minor=small) mistakes the whole entry looks great! The only part I did not quite understand I highlighted in the yellow for you. The way you wrote this would mean the friend came to visit you directly after school that day. If that is what you want to say you can say "A friend of mine came to visit me right after school" or I didn't know if you were trying to say it is a friend you know from school. If that is what you wanted you could say "A friend of mine, that I know from school...." And remember "vacation" is a singular noun :) keep saving up for your trip, Argentina will be fun!