Miaomiao
My mother Since I graduated from college and chosen to work at mother city about 200 km far away from my home 7 years ago, I spent fewer and fewer time accompanying with my mother. My mother always told me to be a good girl and work hard outside, but never asked me to go back although I kept knowing she missed me very much.Last weekend I went home, she told me:" oh my god, you are fatter than l saw you last time. You should keep slim otherwise no one will want to marry you.......". However when I left home and went to the city I worked at , I found there were all kinds of delicious food my mother prepared for me in the car trunk. How contraction my mother is! When the figure of my lovely mother became smaller snd smaller on the car mirror, tears filled in my eyes ......
1

My mother

Since I graduated from college and chosen to work at the mother city (or central city) about 200 km far away from my home 7 years ago, I have spent fewer and fewer time accompanying with my mother. My mother always told me to be a good girl and work hard outside, but never asked me to go back return although I kept knowing knew she missed me very much. Last weekend when I went home, she told me, "Oh my god, you are fatter than l saw you last time. You should keep slim otherwise no one will want to marry you." However, when I left home and went to the city I worked at, I found that there were all kinds of delicious food my mother had prepared for me in the car trunk trunk of the car. How contraction What a contradiction my mother is! When the figure of my lovely mother became smaller and smaller in the car mirror, tears filled in my eyes.

Very good, and lovely story! :)

Really touched.