Nataliia
I can't keep calm I'm ukrainian Remember when I told about ballbreaking. I decided to let things go! But I can't keep calm. So I wrote an official letter to the administrator of the Park when everybody is skating. I asked them to build a canopy above the rollerskating place. Now I'm waiting for the anser. Maybe they say yes..
1

I can't keep calm I'm ukrainian

Remember when I told you about my ballbreaking? I decided to let things go! But I can't keep calm. So I wrote an official letter to the administrator of the Park where everybody is skates. I asked them to build a canopy above the rollerskating place. Now I'm waiting for the an anser. Maybe they will say yes.

:)

1

Remember when I told about trouble with roller school? I decided to let things go! But I can't keep calm. So I wrote an official letter to the administrator of the Park where everybody is skating. I asked them to build a canopy above the roller skating place. Now I'm waiting for the answer. Maybe they will say yes..

Lol :D How many times have you been able to skate since your first post about this?