P.Hui
(URGENT) CV - work experience MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Working in the Employee Services of the Human Resources department. Responsible for dealing with team members’ issues and inquiries as well as holding events for the employees in (company name). ROLE SPECIFIC DETAILS The main responsibility as Internship Trainee in (company name) is to hold an event namely "Family Day"; assisting colleagues with the preparation work of the event, including venue decoration, games design and gifts preparation; preparing the required paperwork for the event, including the budget list, staff list and materials list; dealing with the venue representative to ensure the availability of the venue on the event day; answering questions of in-house employees' regarding the event. On-going work includes updating employee information; entering inventory data into the system; dealing with in-house employees' inquiries regarding their staff identification card and carpark issues.
1

(URGENT) CV - work experience

MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Working in (the) Employee Services(of the) Human Resources department for (company name). Responsible for dealing with team members’ issues and inquiries as well as holding company employee events. (for the employees in company name).

ROLE SPECIFIC DETAILS
The main responsibility as Internship Trainee in (company name) is to hold an event called (namely) "Family Day". Specific tasks include (;) assisting colleagues with the preparation work for (of) the event, including venue decoration, games design and gifts preparation; preparing the required paperwork for the event, including the budget list, staff list and materials list; dealing with the venue representative to ensure the availability of the venue on the event day; answering questions of in-house employees' regarding the event. On-going work includes updating employee information; entering inventory data into the system; dealing with in-house employees' inquiries regarding their staff identification cards and car park (carpark) issues.

Very well written. I have suggested just a few minor amendments.