Ji Hee
Would you consider buying fruit in large quantities? 1) How often do you eat fruit and what is your favorite kind of fruit? Actually I don’t really eat fruit. Because I don’t like sour flavor. That is why I like bananas the most. Because bananas are really sweet and easy to have. And it has serotonin be known for making happy hormone in human body. Banana is always delicious. Very suitable on my taste. 2) When do you usually eat fruit and is there a typical reason for eating fruit? Whenever I feel tired, and get some infection on my tongue(dictionary says it is“stomatitis”) , I try to eat a lots of fruit. Because vitamin from fruits helps to healing quickly. I think it really works on me. Especially when I got a sick after drunken alcohol, I couldn’t sleep whole night, because my throat was too dry, and I got severe fever. So, I found a box of orange, I ate them all. And the day after, my sickness was gone. I could spend my day as a usual. Afterward, it was my remedy for drunken sickness. 3) Would you consider buying fruit in large quantities? Unless I have huge family in my home, I wouldn’t buy fruit in large quantities. Fruits are easy to go bad. I think I can’t eat them all by myself in a short term. At the end, I maybe have to throw all of them. I don’t want to waste my precious money. So, I never buy fruit in large quantities. Whenever I’d like to buy, I will buy small portion of fruits.
1

1) How often do you eat fruit and what is your favorite kind of fruit? 

Actually To be honest, I don’t really often eat fruit, because I don’t like sour food flavor. That is why I like bananas the most. Because Bananas are really sweet and easy to have eat, and they contain serotonin, be which is a hormone known for making people happy hormone in human body. Bananas is are always delicious. Very suitable on my taste. 

2) When do you usually eat fruit and is there a typical reason for eating fruit? 

Whenever I feel tired, or get some an infection on my tongue (the dictionary says it is “stomatitis”), I try to eat a lot of fruit because vitamins from fruit help the healing process quickly. I think it really works on me. Especially One time when I got a sick after drinking alcohol, I couldn’t sleep the entire whole night because my throat was too dry, and I got a severe fever. So, I found a box of orange and ate them all. And the day after, my sickness was gone. I could spend my day as a usual. Afterward, it was has been my remedy for hangovers drunken sickness

3) Would you consider buying fruit in large quantities? 

Unless I have a huge family in my home, I wouldn’t buy fruit in large quantities. Fruits are easily to go bad. I don’t think I can’t would be able to eat them all by myself in such a short term. At the end, I might have to throw out all of them. I don’t want to waste my precious money. So, I never buy fruit in large quantities. Whenever I’d like want to buy fruit, I will buy it in small portions of fruits.

I have recently written some answers.

I want to know if it is natural or not.

So please correct it!

Thank you so much

Would you consider buying fruit in large quantities?

Actually I don’t really eat fruit. Because I don’t like sour flavor. That is why I like bananas the most. Because bananas are really sweet and easy to have. And it has serotonin be known for making happy hormone in human body. Banana is always delicious. Very suitable on my taste.

Whenever I feel tired, and get some infection on my tongue(dictionary says it is“stomatitis”) , I try to eat a lots of fruit. Because vitamin from fruits helps to healing quickly. I think it really works on me. Especially when I got a sick after drunken alcohol, I couldn’t sleep whole night, because my throat was too dry, and I got severe fever. So, I found a box of orange, I ate them all. And the day after, my sickness was gone. I could spend my day as a usual. Afterward, it was my remedy for drunken sickness.

Unless I have huge family in my home, I wouldn’t buy fruit in large quantities. Fruits are easy to go bad. I think I can’t eat them all by myself in a short term. At the end, I maybe have to throw all of them. I don’t want to waste my precious money. So, I never buy fruit in large quantities. Whenever I’d like to buy, I will buy small portion of fruits.

I like apple and peach very much. As you said, eating fruit is good for our healthy, but sometimes eating too much makes us uncomfortable. And i agree with you that we shoudn't buy fruit in large quantities. Somtimes we don't know how to preserve the fruit well, especially in summer and winter. Is that right? :)
i buy a few fruit and beer. in the autumn, i eat fruit in the morning and drink some beer in the afternoon. i'm drinking now.