improve hi,i m hatice,i m 19 this year i ll enter university i wanna be english teacher so i wanna improve my english.i like meet different people,culture also if u wanna improve ur turkish, i can help u,too
2

improve

hi,I'm hatice and I'm 19 years old.This year I'll go to university. I 'm going to be an english teacher, so I need to improve my English.I like meeting different people and {different}cultures. Also, if u wanna improve ur turkish, I can help u,too.

2

Improve

Hi, I'm Hatice, I will be m 19 this year and I am going to i ll enter university. I want to wanna be an English teacher, so I need to wanna improve my English. I like meeting different people, and learning about other cultures. also If you wanna want to improve your Turkish, I can help you,too.

improve

Hi, I'm Hatice, I'm 19 years old this year and entering university. I want to be an English teacher, so I want to improve my English. I like meeting different people and learning different cultures. If you wanna improve your Turkish I can help you, too.

Notes: The word "wanna" is very informal, stick with "want to" for now. I know it's tempting to shorthand "you" and "your" but stick with the full words instead of "u" and "ur," because a lot of the time it sounds childish to native speakers. The word "meet" can be used as "meeting different people" or "I like to meet different people and to learn different cultures." (I'm really uncertain if you meant learning about different cultures, or meeting different people from different cultures.) Punctuation, capitalization of proper nouns (your name, I, Turkish, and other things) and spacing is also key, but I'm assuming you have a limited keyboard to be able to do such things. Good luck on your English learning!

I wanna talk in English to improve it too we can share our Experience my name is Hossam I am from Egypt and I am 21