ilma megumi
my problem Actually in writing and reading lessons. My lecturer had already explained them in detail because writing and reading lesson is relevant to each other. But, until now I have not understood clearly. I do not know how to create a passage in the English language that uses themes and main idea interconnected. if this passage use my mother tounge. perhaps I can do it easily... so friends .. what is the best solution for me?
1

My problem is actually in writing and reading lessons. My lecturer had already explained them in detail because writing and reading lessons are relevant to each other. But, until now I have not understood  them clearly. I do not know how to create a passage in the English language that connects themes and a main idea. If this passage is written with my mother tongue, perhaps I can do it easily... so friends .. what is the best solution for me?

<em>A good way to start is by reading an example of what your teacher wants first. Then you can try to follow the same format using your own topic, and your own main idea. There are many examples of First Certificate, TOEFL, and IELTS essays online, as well.</em>