Teresa Rodriguez
Discovering Italki The truth to be said: learning a language nowdays is quite easier than it was in latter years. What i mean is that we are given chances our past generations could not have thought would be existing. That is the reason why i am gladly starting using these website, due to my belief it is not just a proper way to learn english but also to become closer to native speakers, undoubtely the best people to teach! So, summarizing i am looking forward to become used to Italki since i really want to enjoy all the advantages it offers and enrich myself by having a wider range of english knowledge provided by all those forming the Italky community.

Discovering italki

Truth be told: learning a language nowadays is a lot easier than it was in years gone by.
What I mean by that is we have opportunities past generations could not have even thought possible.
That's the reason why I am going to start using this website, due to my belief that it is not just an effective way to learn English, but also to become closer to native speakers, undoubtely the best people to teach!

So, to summarize I am looking forward to familiarizing myself with italki since I really want to enjoy all of the advantages it has to offer and enrich myself by acquiring a deeper understanding of the English language provided by all those who form the italky community.

¡Buen trabajo!