我们的意大利菜 我和我爸爸妈妈昨天做意大利菜。我不知道中国的名字,我们德育说Lasagne。你得有面条的板,肉,奶酪和蔬菜。我妈妈可惜买了混合的肉,猪肉和牛肉。她跟说我,你可以有都得肉例如鸡肉。你也可以做素食的Lasagna。肉和蔬菜一起在调味汁。你都的调料建筑楼,在调料上是Creme Fraiche和奶酪。你然后给烤炉烤。 这是很好吃的菜。我们没吃都还是我今天在我住房吃剩余!o^_^o TRANSLATION Our Italian Food Yesterday me and my parents made Italian food. I do not know the Chinese word; in German we call it Lasagne. You need noodle plates, meat, cheese and vegetables. My mother unfortunately bought mixed meat, pork and cow. She told me you can use every kind of meat for example chicken. You also can make vegetarian Lasagna. The meat and the vegetables are together in the sauce. With all together you build stages and put Crème Fraiche plus cheese at the top. Then put it into the oven and let it bake. It is wonderful food. We haven’t finished all of it but today I can eat the rest in my home! o^_^o
2

我们的意大利菜

昨天我和我爸爸妈妈一起做意大利菜。我不知道它的中国名字,我们德语说Lasagne。你得有面条的板,肉,奶酪和蔬菜。可惜我妈妈买了混合的肉,猪肉和牛肉。她跟说我,你可以只买一种肉例如鸡肉。你也可以做素食的Lasagna。肉和蔬菜一起在调味汁全部的材料都放好了之后,在调料上Creme Fraiche和奶酪。然后放入烤炉烤

这是很好吃的菜。我们完成,今天我可以在家吃到剩余的!o^_^o

2

我们的意大利菜

我和我爸爸妈妈昨天做意大利菜。我不知道中国的名字,我们德说Lasagne。你得有面条的板,肉,奶酪和蔬菜。可惜我妈妈可惜买了混合的肉,猪肉和牛肉。她跟说我,你可以有都得用其他的例如鸡肉。你也可以做素食的Lasagna。肉和蔬菜一起在调味汁。你都的调料建筑楼,在调料上是Creme Fraiche和奶酪。然后放进烤炉烤。

这是很好吃的菜。我们没吃完,还是我今天家里吃剩余!o^_^o

TRANSLATION

Our Italian Food

Yesterday me and my parents made Italian food. I do not know the Chinese word; in German we call it Lasagne. You need noodle plates, meat, cheese and vegetables. My mother unfortunately bought mixed meat, pork and cow. She told me you can use every kind of meat for example chicken. You also can make vegetarian Lasagna. The meat and the vegetables are together in the sauce. With all together you build stages and put Crème Fraiche plus cheese at the top. Then put it into the oven and let it bake.

It is wonderful food. We haven’t finished all of it but today I can eat the rest in my home! o^_^o

1

我们德育说Lasagne。【中文叫“千层面”】

你得有面条的板【千层面的面片。“片” and “板” refer to the similar shapes, but “板”一般指比较厚和硬的。】,肉,奶酪和蔬菜。我妈妈可惜买了混合的肉,猪肉和牛肉。

她跟说我,你可以有都得肉例如鸡肉【你可以用所有的肉,例如...】。你也可以做素食的Lasagna。肉和蔬菜一起在调味汁。你都的调料建筑楼,【pls allow me laugh for a while :) 你把所有的调料一层一层地摞起来】在调料上是Creme Fraiche和奶酪【然后把。。。铺在顶部】。你然后给烤炉烤【然后你把它放进烤炉开始烤】。 

这是很好吃的菜。我们没吃都【我们没吃完,】还是我今天在我住房吃剩余!【今天我还在家里吃剩下的】o^_^o

TRANSLATION

Our Italian Food

我们(做)的意大利菜

(昨天)我和我爸爸妈妈昨天做(了)意大利菜。我不知道中(文)国的名字,我们德(语叫)育说Lasagne。你得有面条的板、肉、奶酪和蔬菜。我妈妈可惜买了(猪肉和牛肉)混合的肉,猪肉和牛肉。她跟(我)说,你可以(用各种肉做)有都得肉例如鸡肉。你也可以做素的Lasagna。(把)肉和蔬菜一起(放)在调味汁(里)。(把它们全铺在下面)调料建筑楼,(再把)在调料上是Creme Fraiche和奶酪(放在上面)。然后(放进烤箱)给烤炉烤。

这是很好吃的菜。我们(还)没(全吃完)吃都还是我今天(能)在(家)我住房吃剩(下)(的)!o^_^o

TRANSLATION

Our Italian Food

@torpedo: Thanks!