Sue
Writing Practice : Describe your favorite film One of my favorite film is "Notebook" which is romantic and classic. I do not remember exactly when i watched it for the first time. Probably When i was in high school. Here's the story. There's a woman and man in the film. They do love each other. Unfortunately, the woman has already the other man who were engaged with. Even she does not love her fiance. Eventually she had to get married him. During the time, the man had built a house that she used to picture. After time goes by, she found his news on a newspaper. And then she went to the house and ran into him. This story reflect the atmosphere a history. It's hard to forget the cast's perfect expressions of emotion and the beautiful scene. What struck me the most when watching this one that they intensively kissed in raining when the woman met him again in few years. It's because i could feel how desperately love each other. * I suck writing..i would be happy if someone fix or let me know better sentences. And i am confuse that i should use past verb or present verb when it comes to story.
1

Writing Practice : Describe your favorite film

One of my favorite films is "Notebook" which is romantic and classic a romantic classic. I do not remember exactly when i watched it for the first time. Probably when I was in high school. Here's the story.

There's a woman and man in the film. They do love each other. Unfortunately, the woman has already had the other another man she was engaged with to, Even although she did not love her fiance.

A more natural way to phrase is:
There is a woman and man in the film who were in love with each other. Unfortunately, the woman is already engaged to another man she did not love.

Eventually she had to get married to him. During the time (what time?), the man (which man?) had built a the house that she used to picture had always dreamt of living in.

Eventually, she had to get married to him. While she was apart from the man she loved, he spent his days building her dream house. 

After some time goes went by, she found his news of him on in the newspaper. And Then she went to the house and ran into him.

After some time went by, she stumbled upon news of him in the papers. So she went to that house to look for him. 

This story reflects the atmosphere a history (not sure what you mean). It's hard to forget the casts' perfect expressions of emotion and the beautiful scenery. What struck me the most when watching this one that was the scene where they intensively kissed in raining the rain when the woman met him again in after a few years. It's because I could feel how desperately they loved each other.

* I suck writing..i would be happy if someone fix or let me know better sentences. And i am confuse that i should use past verb or present verb when it comes to story.

--

It is more natural to tell a story in past tense.

Remember that when you're refering to yourself, 'I' should always be in capital. 
Also,

One cast --> cast's
Many casts ---> casts'
The boy's mother was angry.
The boys' mothers were angry. 

Hope this helps! You write well! Keep up the good work! (: