孙常淘
How expensive it is to go into an institution to learn English Last night I had an opportunity to go to an institution to attend a free English Corner public class. Fortunately, after years of learning, I could understand 70% of what the native speakers were talking. I mean the precess of the whole class is enjoyable, but later when I talked to the person who is in charge I found the expenses are too high for me to afford to study further here. My god, it just doesn't make any sense. English is widely used in the world. If you want to talk fluently with foreigners, you have to practice it more often including your listening and writing abilities. But for most Chinese people, they have few chances to use English in their everyday life. They don' t have the motivation to learn. Besides, we know language learning is a long and complex term, patience and insistence are necessary and essential for those who want to learn English well. One day maybe I'd like to go abroad to enjoy the world outside this country, by that time my abilities must be better and prepare more money for my long journey.