Raquel
Report about Globalisation Hi there!! This is a report about Globalisation. I hope you can help me about correction. Thanks INTRODUCTION The aim of this report is present how globalisation has influenced in our culture, considering different points of view about lifestyle, work, entertainment or attitudes. INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES One of the effects of the globalisation is the introduction of different international companies. Many employees and employers are sharing several kind of strategy of business from a diversified culture. It seems that a greater number of international companies introduced in our country could improve our economy. Actually, evidence suggests that the investment in employ is growing due to globalisation. For this reason, many employees who work in an international company can be assigned to work and live in another country depending on the requirement. AMERICAN MOVIES-TV About sixty percent of the TV serial and movies released are from America. This means that American culture is watched through the most popular media nowadays. Fashion, customs or attitudes are especially copied by teenagers. The fact of that there are an important number of American films o TV serial released in our country involves an increasing of English words used in our daily living. For this reason, young people are more and more encouraged to learn English. PEOPLE MORE TOLERANT Getting to know different cultures without needing to travel abroad makes us more tolerant. Globalisation provokes people have less fear to discover unknown cultures because they are keeping a continue contact with international goods, such as food, clothes or technology. CONCLUSION In conclusion, it appears that globalisation is changing the local economy. Besides, the international influence in our culture makes us more open-minded and tolerant due to the fact that we are more familiar with foreign culture.