Masato Hatayama
QA #4 Who is your next door neighbor in your country? (I guess the word "country" in this question means "hometown", so I’ll write one of my memories in my childhood.) In my hometown, the family on my next door had a boy. Because he was only one year older than me, we made us friends easily. We usually played outdoors, but the most exciting thing I remembered was playing Famicom, which was one of the most selling videogame console made by Nintendo and knows as NES outside Japan. Although his parents bought the machine for his son, he didn't like it very much. But loved it. I went his house to play it almost every and played much better than him. However, the best player was not me. His mother was! She was able to move Mario flawlessly and even beat all the levels of tough puzzle games I couldn't. I've respected her as a great kitchen gamer until today.
1

QA #4 Who is your next door neighbor in your country?

(I guess the word "country" in this question means "hometown", so I’ll write one of my memories from my childhood.)

In my hometown, the family next door had a boy. Because he was only one year older than me, we became friends easily. We usually played outdoors, but the most exciting thing I remembered was playing Famicom, which was one of the best- selling videogame consoles made by Nintendo and known as NES outside Japan. Although his parents bought the console for their son, he didn't like it very much, he loved it. I went his house to play it almost every day and played much better than him. However, the best player was not me. His mother was! She was able to move Mario around flawlessly and even beat all the levels with tough puzzle games taht  I couldn't. I've respected her as a great kitchen (?) gamer until today.

Good job!