Ngân
What do you do when you feel depressed? Today, I felt depressed for some reasons. It lasted more than a half of day. I even had thought that I couldn't get out of that feeling .Fortunately, I found out the way to boost myself up. Could you guess? By taking some kickboxing workouts, my mind seemed to wake up. It worked so perfectly on me. Somehow, my feeling pull a 180. To be honest, I used to be too lazy for doing exercises. But like anything else, if you expose yourself to anything long enough, you will start to like it. One of my hobbies is to read self-help magazines. And do you know what? Doing exercise is one of several habits of successful people. They use it as the way to say good bye to their stress and build up a positive mind everyday. What about you? What do you do when you feel depressed? Do you hangout with your friends? Or will you find a private place for yourself?

What do you do when you feel depressed?

Today, I felt depressed for some reasons reason. It lasted more than a half of a day. I even had thought that I couldn't get out of might not be able to escape that feeling .Fortunately, I found out the a way to boost myself up. Could you guess? By taking some kickboxing workouts classes, my mind seemed to wake up. It worked so perfectly on me. Somehow, my feelings pull a 180 did a 180. To be honest, I used to be too lazy for doing to do exercises. But like anything else, if you expose yourself to anything for long enough, you will start to like it. One of my hobbies is to read self-help magazines. And do you know what? Doing exercise is one of several habits of successful people. They use it as the way to say goodbye to their stress and to build up a positive mind everyday. What about you? What do you do when you feel depressed? Do you hang out with your friends? Or will you go and find a private place for yourself to hide away?

* 'for some reason' e.g he did that for some reason, I went out for some reason.

* You can take kickboxing classes, or you can do a kickboxing workout, but you wouldn't take a workout.

* I personally wouldn't say 'my feelings did a 180', I would say my 'mood changed completely', but it's OK and very idiomatic. It feels very informal so you wouldn't want to write that.

I think it is good idea to do exercises and to get good motivation but when I feel depressed I prefer to talk about it with my close friends and to find out a solution for my bad mood.Then I lissen positive music trecks ,they also help me to get good mood .Also ,I want to notice that meals can change your mood ,too.I have read a statement about it ,if you feel depressed the best way for solving this problem is to eat soup .