Chris Hsieh
bad mood I'm in a bad mood recently, because my friend have done something I didn't like, and I feel betrayed. I always think about myself, what have I done that lead him to do this. I believed everyone was kind before, so I treated my friends like brothers, and when they got problems that I always gave them a hand. Until now, I still the same, but I have to more cautious to understand everyone that be avoiding it happening.
2

bad mood

I'm in a bad mood recently, because my friend has done something I didn't like, and I feel betrayed.
I always think to myself, what I have done that lead him to do this? 
I used to believe everyone was kind before, so I treated my friends like brothers, and when they had problems that I always gave them a hand.
Until now, I´m?* still the same, but I have to more cautious to understand everyone that beto avoiding it happening again.

<em>*Not entirely sure what you´re trying to say here maybe "I´m still the same" or "I still feel the same"?</em>

I hope your mood improves, sorry to hear you´re going through a tough time of late. Aside from a few errors, your English is really improving! Good luck with your studies :)

1

bBad mood.

I'm in I've been in a bad mood recently, because my friend have has done something I didn't like, and I feel betrayed.
I always think wonder about myself, what have I done did I do that lead him to do act like this.
I believed everyone used to believe everyone was kind before, so I treated my friends like brothers, and when they got had problems that I always gave them a hand.
Until now this happened, I still the same, but now I have to be more cautious to understand everyone that be and avoiding it happening again.

*'I still the same', I'm not sure about this, do you mean that you will still be the same? Or maybe you mean, 'Until this happened, I acted like this'?

1

Bad Mood

I'm have been in a bad mood recently, because my friend did have done something I didn't like, and I feel betrayed.
I always think about myself, what I may have I done that lead him to do this.
I believed everyone was kind before, so I treated my friends like brothers, and when they had got problems that I always gave them a hand.
Until now, I still the same, I haven't changed but I have to be more cautious to  in understanding everyone to avoid that be avoiding it happening again.

My name is Miss Nada, please contact me through my email address ( [email protected] ) to know each other. thanks and remain blessed