alessandro cecchetto
THE PATH TOWARD YOURSELF This afternoon I am sitting at my desk and I have just thought about sharing what can be possibly useful for others, maybe.. for you. I have been wandering my whole life in searching of meaning, in searching of peace, inner peace, that sensation that makes you smile with a smile that comes directly from your deepest, most intimate, and truest soul.I should have discovered the secret of happiness then?... Well in that case I am going to disappoint you because I didn’t catch that secret because it simply does not exist. I tried to wear several masks according to the people I used to hang out with. I tried to fit the society I’ve been trying to be the person I am not for many many years becauseit is hard to be different from what the others think you are and you must be. We are so fucking different from what we are taught to be? Anger, resentment, frustration, pain, mental illness they often come from a negation of ourselves and do not think you have nothing to do with that. How many times you wanted to do something and to be someone but something has stopped you from exposing yourself?I am pretty sure hundreds of times, well, in my case, probably, thousands and thousands of times, and every time I wasn’t even noticing that I had been wounded from giving up a part of myself and will. I was holding a baby around 30 days old the other day and I was thinking about how innocent is this creature, she was like a blank sheet, nothing has been written on her skin yet From now on that little baby is going to be affected , I would say strongly affected by bias and beliefs that will come from parents,relatives,friends,society and those entities are going to shape her personality in a way that will be very difficult to change when she will be an adult.In a profound insight I saw my entire life in a bit, millions of thoughts, words, actions, beliefs , teachings all these things together has shaped who I am what my sheet of life should be.How many people are being prevented from being themselves, from speaking out and sharing their real self to the world?We live in a sweltering society where you have to fit with others you’d better comply with the people so to be accepted and not rejected. IT IS GOING TO BE FINISHED IN THE NEXT ARTICLE I DONT HAVE ANY CHARACTERS LEFT.

THE PATH TOWARD YOURSELF

This afternoon I am sitting at my desk and I have just thought about sharing what can be possibly useful for others, maybe.. for you.
I have been wandering my whole life in searching for meaning, in searching for peace, inner peace, and that sensation that makes you smile with a smile that comes directly from your deepest, most intimate, and truest soul. I should have discovered the secret of happiness then?... Well in that case I am going to disappoint you because I didn’t catch that secret because it simply does not exist. I tried to wear several masks according to the people I used to hang out with. I tried to fit the society I’ve been trying to be the person I am not for many many years because it was hard to be different from what the others think you are and you must be. Are we so fucking different from what we are taught to be? Anger, resentment, frustration, pain, and mental illness they often come from a negation of ourselves, and do not think you have nothing to do with that. How many times you wanted to do something and to be someone but something has stopped you from exposing yourself?I am pretty sure hundreds of times, well, in my case, probably, thousands and thousands of times, and every time I wasn’t even noticing that I had been wounded from giving up a part of myself willingly. I was holding a baby around 30 days old the other day and I was thinking about how innocent is this creature, she was like a blank sheet, nothing has been written on her skin yet From now on that little baby is going to be affected , I would say strongly affected by bias and beliefs that will come from parents,relatives,friends,society and those entities are going to shape her personality in a way that will be very difficult to change when she will be an adult.In a profound insight I saw my entire life in a bit, millions of thoughts, words, actions, beliefs , teachings all these things together has shaped who I am into what my sheet of life should be.How many people are being prevented from being themselves, from speaking out and sharing their real self to the world?We live in a sweltering society where you have to fit in with others you should better comply with the people so to be accepted and not rejected.
IT IS GOING TO BE FINISHED IN THE NEXT ARTICLE I DONT HAVE ANY CHARACTERS LEFT.

This is really well written, just a few mistakes here and there, but I can feel your emotions through your words. A very beautiful article, I look forward to the next one.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!