Yljaha
Please correct these sentences 1. Ann recognized Tom in the crowd. 2. Tom did a beneficial bargain with smuggling. 3. Ann always praises Tom, so she encourages him on new good deeds. 4. Ann's words unnerves Tom, he expected that Ann would praise him, but, opposite, she told him that he didn't deserve a reward. 5. Tom highlighted the problem about spreading ants in his house, but Ann didn't want to struggle with insects. 6. Do you assume that my request to increase our income will help us? 7. It is a fiction that wizard exist. 8. You have a rigid mind, therefore you are not resourceful. 9. Tom injured his jaw participating in the struggle. 10. My boss ensured me a stable payment, but he warned that my timetable will be rigid.
1

Please correct these sentences

1. Ann recognized Tom in the crowd. [<em>Correct</em>]
2. Tom made a good bargain with the smugglers. OR Tom made a good bargain in his smuggling

<em>(Depends on context)</em>
3. Ann always praises Tom, so she encourages him to do further good deeds.
4. Ann's words unnerve Tom. He expected that Ann would praise him, but, instead she told him that he didn't deserve a reward.
5. Tom highlighted the problem about spreading ants spreading in his house, but Ann didn't want to struggle with insects.
6. Do you assume that my request to increase our income will help us? [<em>I don't know if 'assume' is the right word here.  I'd have to know the context.]</em>
7. It is a fiction that wizards exist.
8. You have a rigid mind, which makes you are not unresourceful.
9. Tom injured his jaw participating in the struggle.
10. My boss guaranteed me a stable payment, but he warned that my timetable would be rigid.

1

Please correct these sentences

1. Ann recognized Tom in the crowd.
2. Tom did a beneficial bargain with smuggling.
3. Ann always praises Tom, so she encourages him to do good deeds.
4. Ann's words unnerves Tom, he expected that Ann would praise him, but, opposite, she told him that he didn't deserve a reward.
5. Tom highlighted the problem about spreading ants in his house, but Ann didn't want to struggle with insects.
6. Do you assume that my request to increase our income will help us?
7. It is a myth that wizard exist.
8. You have a closed mind, therefore you are not resourceful.
9. Tom injured his jaw by participating in the struggle.
10. My boss assured me a of stable payment, but he warned that my timetable will be rigid.

These are pretty good, though I don't know what your trying to say in sentence 2.