paola gutierrez
legend " la llorona" I going to speak about a legend: • What is its name? “ La Llorona” • What is it like? (character, special skills, abilities) She does not have any special skills, only it appears screaming or crying, what scares people. • What does it look like? (appearance, clothes) Those who have seen him say that she is a woman revolt and muddy, reddish eyes, dirty clothes and frayed. • Where does it appear? The apparitions occur in lonely places, from eight in the evening until five the morning. Your preferred sites are the lagoons, lakes and deep puddles. • What does it do that might upset some people? Tradition says that she demands of the people help carrying the child; to the receive it, she is released from punishment becoming the weeping, the person who received it. It does no harm to people, but cause fear their complaints and screams screaming for his son.
1

legend " la llorona"

I going to speak about a legend:

• What is its her name?
La Llorona.

• What is it she like? (character, special skills, abilities)
She does not have any special skills. She only it appears screaming or crying, what which scares people.

• What does it she look like? (appearance, clothes)
Those who have seen him her say that she is a woman revolting and muddy woman with reddish eyes, and dirty clothes and frayed clothes.

• Where does it she appear?
The apparitions occur in lonely isolated places from between eight in the evening until and five in the morning. Your preferred Common sites are the lagoons, lakes and deep puddles.

• What does it do that might upset some people?
Tradition says that she demands of the people help carrying the child; to the receive it, she is released from punishment becoming the weeping, the person who received it.
It does no harm to people, but cause fear their complaints and screams screaming for his son.

1

legend " la llorona"

I going to speak about a legend:

• What is its name?
“ La Llorona”

• What is it like? (Its character, special skills, abilities)
She does not have any special skills - she only appears screaming or crying, which scares people.

• What does it look like? (appearance, clothes)
Those who have seen her say that she is a woman, revolting and muddy, with reddish eyes, dirty clothes which are frayed.

• Where does it appear?
The apparitions occur in lonely places, from eight in the evening until five the morning. Its preferred sites are the lagoons, lakes and deep puddles.

Tradition says that she demands of the people help finding a child; if  she receives it, she is released from punishment and the person who helped becames the weeping woman, the person who received it.
It does no harm to people, but causes fear because of the screaming for her son.

<em>[I'm not sure I understood correctly what you were trying to say.  Please forgive me if I got it wrong. I looked up La Llorona on the internet and it is very interesting.]</em>