Andrea
Reflections ... I see people running desperately looking for something to fill his life, I see people discouraged to fail in their attempts to be happy, I hear complaints from some unhappy with his fate and wonder, what is the infallible way to change this reality? I can do to these difficulties? No surrender, no failure who falls but who does not rise.
1

Reflections ...

I see people running desperately, looking for something to fill their liveshis life, I see people discouraged to fail by failure in their attempts to be happy. I hear complaints from some unhappy with histheir  fate and wonder, what is the infallible way to change this reality? I can do to Can I cope with these difficulties?
No surrender, no failure, I will not be someone who falls but who does not rise.

You are right. Many people are unhappy with their fates, their attempts and their failures.

Reflections ...

I see people running desperately looking for something to fill their lives, I see people discouraged when they fail in their attempts to be happy, and I hear complaints from some unhappy with their fate and wonder, what is the infallible way to change this reality? How can I deal with these difficulties?
No surrender, no failure.  The only real failure is for those who fall but do not rise.

<em>[Good work.  I hope I got the meaning of your last sentence right.]</em>