Lucas
Improve my pronounciation. Yesterday I was reading a post in Duolingo that talked about a woman who decided to improve her pronunciation in Russian. That woman decided to improve her russian pronunciation listening to rap music in Russian, as if it can help her. She writed that most of teachers do not teach how to pronounce any word in Russian, she said that you just have to memorize how to pronounce that word and keep it in mind. Reading a word in Russian is not intuitive. She decided to listen rap music because they speak fast, and also because it is a good way to listen how the words are pronounced together in a phrase. So, I will keep her tips in my mind and I will start to listen rap music, even I don't like this of music to repair how the words works together and also to learn slangs. In the next 30 days, I will learn better how to pronounce the words that I have difficult, and also, try to speak more fast and think like an american does before to have a chat or a conversation with a person who speak English.
1

Improve my pronounciation.

Yesterday I was reading a post in Duolingo that talked about a woman who decided to improve her pronunciation in Russian. That woman decided to improve her Russian pronunciation listening to rap music in Russian, as if it could help her. She wrote that most of teachers do not teach how to pronounce any word in Russian, instead, she said that you just have to memorize how to pronounce that word and keep it in mind. Reading a word in Russian is not intuitive.

She decided to listen rap music because they speak fast, and also because it is a good way to listen how the words are pronounced together in a phrase. So I will keep her tips in my mind and I will start to listen rap music, even I don't like this of music, to recognize how the words works together and also to learn slang.

In the next 30 days, I will learn better how to pronounce the words that I have difficulty with, and also try to speak faster and think like an American does before having a chat or a conversation with a person who speak English.

<em>[Good work.  Your basics are solid.]</em>