Ekin
Being alone I know how it feels to be alone.It is very bad for me but not everytime.Sometimes you think that you haven't friends.You don't want to talk anyone.Some of people think of 'being alone'as a bad thing,but being alone isn't half bad and being alone doesn't show that you're unwanted.anti-social or bad .Maybe you're different from other people.Imagine all the things you can do when you’re alone.For example.you can draw picture,listen music and read a book.You can spare the time for yourself a lot.You can think doubts then you will clear them.Maybe your friends will miss you .If they say 'we missed you',you can be happy,so spending time alone isn't all that bad,isn't it?
1

Being alone
I know how it feels to be alone and probably you're thinking it feels really bad, but not always. Sometimes, you think that you don't have friends, but there's also times when you don't want to talk to anyone. Some people think that 'being alone' is a bad thing, but it's not as bad as it seems; it doesn't mean that you're antisocial or a bad person, maybe you're just different from other people.
Imagine all the things you can do when you’re alone, for example, you can draw pictures, listen the music you like or maybe read a book. You can enjoy the time with yourself a lot. You can also think of your doubts and then clear them up. Maybe your friends will miss you. And i'm pretty sure you'll feel happy when you hear them saying: 'we missed you'.
So, spending time alone isn't as bad as it sounds, isn't it?

Being alone

I know how it is to be alone.It is very bad for me but not everytime.Sometimes you think that you don't have friends.You don't want to talk to anyone.Some of people think that 'being alone' is a bad thing,but being alone is not bad as you can imagine. Being alone doesn't mean that you're unwanted, anti-social or bad .Maybe you're different from other people.Imagine What you can do when you’re alone.For example.you can draw picture,listen to music and read a book.You can spent more time for yourself .You can think of doubts then you will clear them.Maybe your friends will miss you .If they say 'we missed you',you can be happy,so spending time alone isn't all that bad,isn't it?

thank you for your interest Sanny :)
It's nice to read your essay. being alone is meaning that absent awhile.
very good,i also like be alone in my spare time