Min Min
The most important thing in the life when i was a little girl , my mom want me to learn how to play musical instruments or dance . Because she hoped i would a talent girl . She led me to art chool . At that time , i watched lot of movies about martial arts and i started to feel pleased it . So i couldn't study anything which she wants , When i was 18 years old . i decided to learn martail arts . But i didn't know which kind of martial should i choose . Finally , i chose akido . Cause i thought aikido is very useful in the life . You don't need use so much power but you can shellac oppnent . To study aikido , you need brave , pationt and cigileness . Athough my parents and friends don't want me to do it . But i really don't care about them. i want to do things i like . It's the most important ting :D

The Most Important Thing in My Life

When I was a little girl, my mom wanted me to learn how to play musical instruments or dance, because she hoped that I would grow up to be a talented girl. She sent me to art school. At that time, I watched a lot of movies about martial arts and I started to be interested in it. When I was 18 years old, I didn't bother to study what my mom wanted me to study. I decided to learn martial arts, but I didn't know which kind (style) of martial arts I should choose. Finally, I chose aikido, 'cause (because) I thought aikido is very useful in life. You don't need to use too much power, but you can still shellac (shellack) your opponent. To study aikido, you need to be brave, patient and agile (quick). Although my parents and friends don't want me to do aikido, I really don't care, because I want to do things I like. That's the most important thing! :D

------

Good luck with your endeavours in martial arts! :)

The most important thing in my life

When I was a little girl, my mom wanted me to learn how to play a musical instrument or dance. She hoped I would be a talented girl. She led me to art school. At that time, I watched lot of movies about martial arts and I started to like it. So i couldn't study anything which she wanted. When I was 18 years old, I decided to learn martial arts but I didn't know which kind of martial arts I should choose. Finally, I chose akido. I thought aikido is very useful in life. You don't need use so much power but you can shellac(?) opponent. To study aikido, you need to be brave, patient and cigileness(? speling is incorrect, I am not sure what you are trying to say). My parents and friends don't want me to do it but I really don't care about them. I want to do things i like. It's the most important thing :D