Sanny
Happy Continue Summer day is become hoter and hoter, I have no friends accompany me to do something. When I looked at someone share pictures. Many friends with her went to travel and swim, yet go to pick grapes in fruit garden together. They are looking so happy. Why I have no friend to close to me for do something and share happy together?

Happy Continue

Summer day is become hoter and hoter, I have no friends accompany me to do something. When I looked at someone share pictures. Many friends with her went to travel and swim, yet go to pick grapes in fruit garden together. They are looking so happy. Why I have no friend to close to me for do something and share happy together?

May Happiness Continue

Our summer days become hotter and hotter. I have no friends who want to accompany me to do things. When I see pictures which someone has shared, I see friends going together to travel and swim and even to pick grapes together in a fruit garden under an arbor. They look so happy. Why don't I have some close friends who will accompany me to share time together?

a nice photo of those grapes