Mario Guerrero
My hobbies one of the hobbies that I like so much is doing exercise! I love practice the majority of the sports, but my favorite sport is "fútbol", "football","soccer" whatever you want to say it. I'm fan of Real Madrid FC. since I was ten years! Another of my favorites hobbies is play video games! any video game, it doesn't matter if it be of xbox, sony, nintendo, independent, etc. But, how everyone I have my favourites, like God of war, FIFA, Gears of war, Bioshock infinite, and many others that if I tell you all of them I'll never end. Also I love draw, really I love draw everything (although truly I can't draw everything how I would like) Specially I draw mythic monsters, superheroes, robots, and sometimes some athlets that I admire.
2

Hi Mario! Great job with your notebook entry! My corrections for you are in bold. :-)

My hobbies

One of the hobbies that I like so much a lot is doing exercise! I love practicing the majority of the sports, but my favorite sport is "fútbol", "football","soccer" or whatever you want to say call it.
I've been a fan of Real Madrid FC since I was ten years!
Another of my favorites hobbies is playing video games! Any video game, it doesn't matter if it's be of xbox, sony, nintendo, independent, etc.
But, how like everyone I have my favourites, like God of war, FIFA, Gears of war, Bioshock infinite, and so many others that if I tell you all of them I'll never end stop.
Also I love drawing, I really love drawing everything (although truly I can't draw everything how I would like) Specially Specifically I draw mythic monsters, superheroes, robots, and sometimes some athletes that I admire.

My hobbies

One of the hobbies that I like so much is doing exercise! I love to practice most sports but my favorite sport is "fútbol" / "football" / "soccer", or however you want to say it.
I'm fan of Real Madrid FC, and have been since I was 10 years old!
Another of my favorites hobbies is playing video games! Any video game: it doesn't matter if it's on the Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, independent, etc.
But, like everyone, I have my favourites like God of war, FIFA, Gears of war, Bioshock infinite and many others (If I listed them all, we would be here for a while!!)
I also love draw. love to draw anything and everything (although truly I can't draw everything how I would like to). I especially like to draw mythical monsters, superheroes, robots and sometimes some athletes that I admire.

Good stuff! Your writing is really good. Your comprehension seems pretty sound. Keep going!

welcome :)
you think that? many thank you so much, that comment inspired me :')! I will keep studying english with a lot of raring! thanks again Bayan.
you think that? many thank you so much, that comment inspired me :')! I will keep studying english with raring! thanks again Brayan :D!