芸芝
coffee tacky, lisp The coffee shop's owner is singing to a tacky song from the nineties with a lisp. deem Coffee shop is deemed a safe haven by the people who work at home. dismal The addictive nature of caffein in coffee perpetuates the dismal nights of imsomnia. strenuous, lopsided I've completed my strenuous task of memorizing 50 chinese characters on a uneven/lopsided table. discrepancy Our team brought this project into a successful conclusion despite our discrepancies. susceptible I am susceptible to the influence of music while working. repercussions A sleep deprivation had its repercussions. I drove through a red light. indicative His music playlist is indicative of his state of mind. lolloping When I was cramp studying in high school, I drank a liters of coffee and walked like a lolloping rabbit. Thanks. =)

coffee

tacky, lisp
The coffee shop's owner is singing to a tacky song from the nineties with a lisp.

deem
Coffee shops is are deemed a safe havens by the people who work at from home.

dismal
The addictive nature of caffein in coffee perpetuates the dismal nights of imsomnia.

strenuous, lopsided
I've completed my strenuous task of memorizing 50 chinese characters on a uneven/lopsided table.
(This is confusing...why would you be using a lopsided table...)

discrepancy
Our team brought this project into a successful conclusion despite some discrepancies.
(You shouldn't just use "discrepancies". You could write: "...despite some discrepancies in our data")

susceptible
I am susceptible to being distracted the influence of by music while working.

(This makes it seem like you will just start dancing during work. Even my corrected sentence sounds awkward.)

repercussions
A sleep deprivation had has its repercussions. I drove through a red light <em>after not sleeping for 3 days</em>.

indicative

His music playlist is indicative of his state of mind.

lolloping

When I was cramming studying in high school, I drank a liters of coffee and walked like a lolloping rabbit.
(LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  Where did you get this word list?!?!?!  Lolloping...it is so funny. Lolloping.)

Good work. If you have any questions let me know.