Carmen
My first summary of neruscience Memory is an important process in our lifes. Humans have diffents components of this process. visual and spatial are important for learning. We can use them with the next activities: create a memorable image of that information helps you to retrieve effectively. Try to make fun and memorable images, they easier to retrieve!. Another action you need to enhanced your memories is repeat the information. When you start to learn something study it several times per day, after that plan your sessions studies and extend the time between them. Also you enhanced your memory abilities when you study before to go to sleep. When we have memorized something our long term memory start to works because our brain is moving information from working memory to long term memory. This process is called "Consolidation" and occurs in our cortex. there are changes is our Brain like: new dendrites of neurons and synapses. Reconsolidation is another concept related, when you try to remember something, you are retrieving information or in other words you are "reconsolidating it". False memories are so common in this process that is easier to implant them with suggestion and imagine. Astrocyte is another important component for learning. it's a glial cell which provide support to neurons, reparis injuries and mantain extra cellular ion balance. There are new researches that explains that this glial cell could be related with intelligence. Einstein used to have more astrocyte that an average person.