Willian
Criminal minds I really think this is a subject very interesting. When I was a kid I used to spend hours reading about it. Now as an adult I spend my spare time watching Investigation Discovery Channel. That's a channel about crime and things like that. Sometimes I get myself thinking about it, it's insane killing 10, 20, 100 people without pity, killing with a pattern, it seems they want to exterminate that kind of people from the world. But why do they do that? Is it fun for them? How can exist people like this in the world? I can't answer this questions. The psychology says there is a reason for this, and it comes from their childhood. Sometimes they were abused sexually, sometimes it's because of their parents used to hit them a lot, so they grew up with this revenge felling. But it's not always the case. I've seen on the news once, a guys who killed 10 people in the same way that had came from a wealthy family where he had never been hit or abused. So, in my opinion, the reason is lack of love. I study Engineering and I love it, but I would love to study Psychology some day, it's kind of interesting to me. I would like to study and understand criminal minds for myself, and being able to do something about it, making the difference in this way. It would be awesome!