Ahn
Doing exercise. Welcome everyone joinning me :D who wanna be healthy and beauty, let do exercise! I like jogging, but I cannot do jogging every as I have to go for working. After running, my body become wet with sweat. I prefer swimming every weedays morning before going to work , while do jogging every weekend morning when I dont have to work. Today I oversleept until 7:30, so I started my day a bit late. I went running at 8:30. Lucky that it was still cool at that time as the park is surrounded by many trees. The park is crowed today.

Doing exercise. Welcome everyone joinning me :D

who wanna be healthy and beauty, let do exercise!
I like jogging, but I cannot do jogging every as I have to go for working. After running, my body become wet with sweat. I prefer swimming every weedays morning before going to work , while do jogging every weekend morning when I dont have to work.
Today I oversleept until 7:30, so I started my day a bit late. I went running at 8:30. Lucky that it was still cool at that time as the park is surrounded by many trees.
The park is crowed today.

Doing Exercise

Hello everyone. Who wants to be healthy and beautiful?  Let's get some exercise. I like jogging, but I don't jog everyday because I have to go to work. I sweat after I have been jogging. I prefer swimming every weekday morning before going to work, and I jog in the mornings at the weekend when I don't have to work.

Today I overslept, and woke up at 7.30, so I started my day a bit late.  I went running at 8.30.  Lucky that it was still cool then as there are a lot of trees in the park. The park was crowded today.